Am I Eligibility
To be eligible for small-scale technology certificates photovoltaic panels must:
- be installed no more than 12 months prior to the creation of certificates, and have its panels and inverter, listed on the Clean Energy Council list of approved components
- meet Australian and New Zealand standards
- you must use a Clean Energy Council accredited designer and installer and meet the Clean Energy Council design and install guidelines
- comply with all local, state, territory and federal requirements, including electrical safety, and
- be classified as small-scale, and a: solar panel system that has a capacity of no more than 100kW, and a total annual electricity output less than 250MWh
There is currently no solar battery rebate for NSW.
However if you are considering getting a battery there are a number of factors that can determine how much you save and it is important to talk to a battery supplier to better understand whether a battery is right for you and your needs.